Unit III: Overview, What do you like to do?
What will I be able to do at the end of the Unit?
Grammatical Concepts Unit III
- Writing sentences with simple connecter words
- Verbs: to like (be pleasing)
- Asking questions
- Culture (Cultural Comparisons & Connections)
- which sports are more/less popular in the target cultures than in the U.S.
- about teenage participation in sports in the target cultures. (ie. team/school sports vs club sports)
- how popular music/dances in the target cultures are similar/different than what’s popular in the U.S.
- about the popularity and usage of e-mail, texting, etc.
- how seasons differ in the northern and southern hemispheres.
Vocabulary & WalkAway Unit III & VI
Please see the Unit II Vocabulary list on the below for a full list of the Vocabulary taught in this unit.
Unit III Assignments & Curriculum
Please see the Unit II Assignments and curriculum tab below for a list of activities completed during the Unit as well as copies of all Instructional PowerPoints, podcasts, vodcasts and assignments..